Thursday, April 21, 2022

Villa Rustica....Roman Villa Life...

 

Lares Viales


Janus, hear my prayer

as I once again open my front door

creating a portal

from the safety of my dwelling

to the cruelty of the world.

 

Gods of the roads protect me:

I turn my back on my comforts

my security and loves

watch over my body

as it makes this journey.

 

I take well-worn roads and familiar paths

out and away from my home

I will climb hills and cross rivers

traverse miles of this earth

journey into unknown places.

 

The way may be dangerous: save me from harm.

The way may be long: grant me strength to go on.

The way may be hard: toughen my feet.

The way may be unclear: give me clarity of sight.


The way may be lonely: provide me with purpose.

I offer you life-giving corn harvested by my hand

votives dedicated in your name

this wine poured on my home’s threshold

a vow to always honour you:


accept my prayer.

May I return unharmed and enriched

back to my home

to honour the gods

hear me! Lares

hear me! Vesta.



WEBSITE

FANTASY FAIRE HAS OPENED!!!!! IT WILL RUN FROM APRIL 21ST - MAY 8TH 

THERE ARE SO MANY WONDERFUL ITEMS FOR SALE IN SO MANY THEMES!

I AM SHOWCASING TODAY A WONDERFUL ROMAN VILLA FROM DEL-KA AEDILIS


Del-ka Aedilis ~ Villa Rustica New & exclusive @ Fantasy Faire, April 21 - May 8 2022 


The build consists of two pieces the Pars Urbana (Villa Part with private garden) and the Pars Rustica (Roman Farm Part).

Set includes:

Mesh Build

Latifundium with Villa,gardens,bath,guest chambers,and workrooms

Copy/Mod

Kool Door

LI 723

Size 61x42

No comments:

Post a Comment