Monday, March 27, 2023

Gothic Fairy in a New World...

My Wave Of Fantasy


I am very small,

hardly ever seen by people.

My pretty delicate wings,

are colorful like my butterfly friends.

The bright shining sun,

sets my long curly pink hair glowing.

I love drinking cold buttermilk,

fresh from the buttercup flowers.

Fresh green moss makes a tasty meal,

extra special with tiny blue mushrooms.

My bed is made from a leftover cloud,

it fell from the big orange sky above.

A smaller cloud,

I rest my head on as my pillow.

I have fun flying around,

but I cannot to be seen.

No one would believe,

what they had seen.

If you will only believe then maybe one day,

you will see me for I am everywhere. 

Date Written:2/6/2023

ND/MD ~ Nirma Designs ~ LOU EXCLUSIVE @ Reborn Event March 22nd - April 7th

created for Lelutka EVOX + AK ADVX

shapes available for

Lelutka Avalon + Halle + Vivian heads

w. multiple body shape options.

get 33% ND/MD - VIP group

DISCOUNT

lots of extras included:

BOM skin tattoos w. + w.o. natural brows

*white brows (tintable)

*multiple FRECKLES face + upper body tattoo - BOM

*get MOLES face + upper body tattoo - BOM

DEMOS + more stunning skins

available @ ND/MD Main shop

PLUS:

*Free: HDL BODY skin included!

works for:

eBODY-REBORN -

LEGACY+Perky+Petite -

MAITREYA+Petite+Flat -

BELLEZA -

ERIKA

PRIMA

LUCY

V-tech

Inithium KHARA

+ KUPRA/ Kups body skin included


[MC] Marigold Cove ~ Stacey Set 

Set includes:

BOM Top

BOM Leggins

Belleza Pumps

Maitreya Pumps

Earrings

Spike Bracelet

Sparkles [DDD] ~ Dysfunctionality ~ Ethereal (Joy) & (White Sparkles)

Pose Used ~ Lyrium Suvi Poses


Photo Location ~ Backdrop City ~ 

  I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Lilly EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Hair: DOUX Isis Hairstyle (Dubai)

Tattoo: .::Nanika::. Inni Tattoo (Nanika)

Wings: _-FAS-_ BUTTERFLY FAE WINGS : Animesh (_-FAS-_)

Ears: Clover Fantasy Ear Deformers (Clover)

Jewelry: Rawr Pray and Penance (RAWR)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment