Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Ready for Our Night on the Town....

The music fills my ears, i walk in the middle of the dance floor, my hips start to move from left to right, then the rythm of the music takes control of my steps, i feel like an exotic ballerina, so light on my feet, the people stop to observe me, they become hypnotized by the way i move, it's the power of this unusual music, makes me feel so beautiful, like im the spotlight of these mesmerized crowd, my pulse beats along with the tempo of the tune, slow and akwardly, these night out shall not be forgotten.

Julietta Isla Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I am very pleased to be accepted by BlackBirdLace to be a blogger the outfits are so very beautiful!Thank you so much for adding me to the team ♥

Ava outfit By Blackbird Lace @ Mainstore

(INWORLD)

(MP)


Set includes:

Lace Dress (Belleza GenX/Legacy/Maitreya/Perky/Reborn)

Heels (Belleza GenX/Legacy/Maitreya/Perky/Reborn)

Pose Used ~ *!R.O!* Just 1 Drink BENTO Pose w/ Mesh Cocktail

Background Used ~ FOXCITY. VIP Photo Booth - Waiting Room 

          I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Ceylon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (eBody)

Hair: Wings-ER0106 (WingsDG)

Skin: Heaux Abbie Christmas Gift Skin (Heaux)

Shape: Glam Affair Riri Shape (Glam Affair)

Rings: ~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Set rings Sissi:. (Ysoral)

No comments:

Post a Comment