Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Goddess Athena ....


 Athena Speaks to me

Come into my temple of wisdom,

Where your thoughts are clear

And your heart is brave.

I’ll come with you into the battlefield,

And you will win.

I’ll show you how to triumph 

Where proud men take up arms.

I know a wiser way,

So your victory will be sweet.

My mercy and soulful guidance

Are always with you.

You’ll know your power, your center.

You’ll be shielded and protected

My sword of truth will cut the way

So you’ll know your way back home.

I brought Ulysses back to Ithaka,

Whispering his ear

Words of courage and support,

So he never lost sight

Even in the darkest hours.

Bright-eyed they call me.

Embrace me, and you ‘ll have dominion over your thoughts,

And your bright brilliant mind and strength

You’ll have the ear of all men.

I’ll weave you a map in the world

And you ‘ll know the pitfalls

Where not to go,

So you ‘ll travel always safe.

Life with me is the art of

Weaving all things together

For the good of all.

The time has come.

You are needed in the world.

Come, follow me,

I ‘ll be your inspiration.

I ‘ll lead you to the all-knowing spirit

Which dwells in you.

Efstathia


THE MISTS PARTED ON APRIL 20TH AND THE FANTASY FAIRE APPEARED AGAIN WITH WONDERFUL ITEMS FOR US TO BUY AND ENJOY AND TO SUPPORT RELAY FOR LIFE!!

THIS EVENT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE FOR ME TO BE A PART OF AS A BLOGGER AND A CREATOR.IT IS SUCH A WONDERFUL CAUSE AND MUCH NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER!!CANCER HAS TOUCHED MY LIFE FOR MANY YEARS AND ROBBED ME OF MANY OF MY DEAR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND WE NEED TO DO ALL WE CAN TO STOP THIS AWFUL DISEASE!!!

GODDESS ATHENA IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GREEK GODDESS AND I LOVE OWLS!!! SO WHAT BETTER WAY TO SHOWCASE IT WITH THE OWL ON MY SHOULDER.ALWAYS FOLLOW THE PATH OF WISDOM!

Ckit Falconry ~ Falconry Animesh Owl @ Fantasy Faire 

April 20th -May 7th

Set includes:

Animesh Pet


Belle Epoque ~ Athena RFL @ Fantasy Faire 

April 20th -May 7th


Set includes:

Legacy

Maitreya

Pauldron


Schelm ~ Fantasy Crystal Tiara @ Fantasy Faire 

April 20th -May 7th


Set includes:

Tiara 

Hud

Pose Used ~ Rack Poses ~ Demeter

       I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Milan EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: Maitreya Lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Hair: Truth Covert Grayscale (Truth)

Skin: [Utopia] Dorothy Brisa (Utopia)

No comments:

Post a Comment