Thursday, April 6, 2023

Ready for our Date.....

 

Empire Mar 2020

Tell Me.

One more time

Would you say that again?

Please?

Tell me.

Tell me I’m beautiful.

Tell me how much you want me.

It’s... it’s lovely

It’s intoxicating.

And I’m an addict.


BlackbirdLace ~ Miniola Outfit @ Mainstore


Set includes:

Purse (Left & Right Hand)

Blouse (Kupra/Kups/Legacy/Maitreya/Petite/Reborn)

Boots (Kupra/Legacy/Maitreya/Reborn)

Shorts (Kupra/Legacy/Maitreya/Reborn)

Top (Kupra/Kups/Legacy/Maitreya/Petite/Perky/Reborn)

Hud

Backdrop Used ~ FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cherry Blossom


Pose Used ~ FOXCITY ~ Stairs ~ Standing

         I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Milan EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: Maitreya Lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Hair: S.E. Studio Exposure Goth Hair/Buns (S.E.)

Skin: [Utopia] Dorothy ([Utopia])

Shape: LILO's Fit Olivia (Lilo's Fit)

Earrings: RAWR! Rowan Female Elf Earrings (RAWR!)

Tattoo: Juna: Silene Tattoo (Juna)


No comments:

Post a Comment