Saturday, May 20, 2023

Gothic Victorian....

Feb 2012

Jethro Nhero Cuizon

Black Paper Moon

I'm falling into my shadow

holding my breath

I'm waiting on a deadly night

living in a dream

living in a nightmare

I smashed the stars

and the night covered with

the black paper moon


I look up staring the shining moon

looking what's behind

this chains of destiny

locking me up

confused, no one can destroy it

break the spell

that keep us bounded

I've been living like a black paper moon

 



ENCHANTMENT PRESENTS ~ DARK ACADEMIA IS WELL UNDERWAY WITH LOADS OF MAGICAL GOODIES FOR ALL!! FROM WITCHES TO WARLOCKS TO STUDENTS AND ADVENTURERS ALIKE!HURRY ON DOWN AND CHECK IT OUT AND DON'T FORGET TO DO THE HUNT AND GET 75L SPECIAL GOODIES AS WELL ♥

[CIRCA] - "Delphine" Collection @ Enchantment Presents Dark Academia May 12th - June 3rd


Set includes:

Chair with 54 M&F Sit Animations

inc Bento,General Desk Sits,Study,Reading Sleeps,Lounge Suites & Magic

3 Desk Versions with 7 stand/lean anims and opening Drawers

Chair 5li/Desks 12 to 28 LI

Del-ka Aedilis ~ Medici Series ~ House Jacopo @ Mainstore 

Residential townhouse with two floors

Suitable for all role-playing sims, especially ancient or renaissance, central Gor or fantasy themed like Game of Thrones.

Size 17 x 10 m

Landimpact: 65

Permissions: copy, modify, no transfer

- medium sized renaissance themed townhouse with two floors and various rooms + balcony

- doors are KOOL-door ready

- selected textures with material

No comments:

Post a Comment