Friday, June 30, 2023

It's Elven Magic....


 Elven Magic


I like Elven Magic

It's an invitation

To Entertain

Imagination

And to see

What we can make of it.

What wonders we can awaken

When given room to play

In the knowledge

That our elders

Our grown up selves

Have promised

To keep us safe along the way

We're creating Worlds

And are given trust

As we visit others

We honour the understanding

The one that we hammered out

Over years and late night hours

Lit softly by dancing light

Be it candle

Hearthfire

Or the Fire

In the Head

We Kindled it

Until the Beacon Grew

And the kin grew nearer

As they followed many Paths

To a Place that I'd call Paradise

And I look on early Maps

And Dwellings

The rough sketches

Of what I hoped

And I'm not disappointed

In fact I'm more than pleased

When I see others

Drawing them as well

Because I get Idea's

in exchange

for what I give

And a Knowing

That I am part

Of the Great Sharing

The Feast Stones

As we gather

Our resources

To make this Place

A Home.

Lynn Anne Brown Friday, February 21, 2014


M&M Moth & Moon ~ Saturn @ SL20 Birthday Free Gift


The skins include

~ Dark, Light and No Brows

~ Nose Freckle, Full Face Freckle and No Freckle

~ LeLutka Ear and Swallow Pixie LeLu Ear Skin

~ Modifyable Shape for the LeLutka head shown

SKINS ARE BOM ONLY


Pose Used ~ B(U)Y ME ~ Portrait 

Photo Location ~ Back Drop City

     I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Ceylon Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (eBody)

Eyes: Marigold Cove Mcgee Eyes  (Marigold Cove)

Dress: Belle Epoque Alyanna Dress (We <3 Roleplay)

Ear Deformers: Clover Fantasy Ear Deformer (MP)

Headband: Boutique #187 (Hair Fair) 

Hair: Navy+Copper Raven (Hair Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment