Saturday, July 1, 2023

Out for a walk with My Love....

 

I Want To Walk With You


I want to walk with You, spend time with You

And talk about things closest to Our hearts,

My love for You and Your love for Me

I want to find My purpose in life and find Your purpose in My life.


I want to walk with You, on paths scenic and rugged too

I do not want a narrow myopic view of life

I want to walk the hugeness of life Together

I want to walk Together in kindness and mercy and love.


I want to walk with You in the heartbeat of right now

Not with the demon of regret over yesterday

Or the demon of fretfulness about tomorrow

I want for Us to walk Together in all the possibilities of Right Now.


I want to walk with You, to be Your handiwork created to do good things

Search My heart, strengthen My resolve, bless My endeavor

Open My eyes that I might see You

In all the circumstances and possibilities of My life.


I want to walk with You.


©2018 Susan Williams


A&A Alli&Ali ~ Vinette Hair Spring Colors Exclusives @ Hair Fair between 17th June and 2nd July


This is a charity event to support Wigs For Kids. 50% of our proceeds go directly to the charity.

Set includes:

Hair

Hud

Kristabelle Outfit by Blackbird Lace @ Mainstore

Set includes:


Top

Shorts

Boots

Stockings

Hud

Sizes include ~ Kupra/Legacy/Maitreya/Reborn

enLight ~ Ivy Skins + Shapes Exclusive @ Uber June 25th - July 22nd


IVY skins for

Lel EVOX & AK ADVX heads

comes w. Red + Blond

eyebrow option!

get 33% VIP discount

with enLight - VIP grouptag

PLUS:

*Free: HDL BODY skin included!

works for:

eBODY-REBORN -

LEGACY+Perky+Petite -

MAITREYA+Petite+Flat -

SLINK -

BELLEZA -

SIGNATURE

ERIKA

PRIMA

V-tech

Inithium KHARA

+ KUPRA/ Kups body skin included

matching shapes for Lel Avalon + Lel Briannon heads

w. multiple body shape options

PLUS

High detailed body skins sold seperately

@ enLight & ND/MD Main shop

Pose Used ~ :: Peppers :: Couple #70-1 (WITH BIKE) (Edited)

              I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Ceylon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (eBody)

                 Bobby is Wearing:

Head: Catwa Justin Bento mesh Head (Catwa)

Body: Belleza Jake Bento Mesh Body (Belleza)

Hair: Argrace Gaku (Argrace)

Top: MACA Oliver Shirt (MACA)

Jeans: ::DREAMS:: Luca Jeans (::DREAMS::)

No comments:

Post a Comment