Sunday, July 23, 2023

Teacher's Pet.....

 

Teachers Pet


I think that I'm the teacher's pet.

But trust me, I'm no poodle.

I know the answers to the tests

and like to read an oodle!


I always do my homework

and I hand it in on time.

When it's time for poetry,

I like to write in rhyme.


I'd never throw a spit wad,

pass a note or talk in class.

I'd never dream of talking back

or giving teachers sass.


It's true I'm not a poodle,

but there's nothing I regret.

I guess that I'm the perfect one

to be my teacher's pet.


Selam G. Sekuar Wednesday, July 27, 2011


M&M Moth&Moon ~ Ianthe @ Mainstore


7 Day Sale is here

All tones 77L

Body skins are available separately

(I AM WEARING T5)


Ianthe in all 10 Moth & Moon tones are available as part of the 7 Day Sale. Each tone is 77L. 

Matching body skins are available separately in store.


Pose Used ~ FOXCITY. ~ Cleanse Bento Pose Set


Photo Location ~ Backdrop City ~ 

 I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Kaya EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (eBody)

Hair: Wasabi Popsicle FLF Ed. Hair (Wasabi)

Tattoo: Adora-tions Moonchild (Adora-tions)

Top: Blueberry  Totally relatable Top (Blueberry)

No comments:

Post a Comment