Monday, June 3, 2024

The Favored One....


 My Dance Of Seven Veils

Today I dance
The dance of seven veils
One over other
In layers they are draped

Lights are dimmed
The stage is set
Soft music opens
With oriental track

Dressed in white
From head to toe
Pearls adorn the rest
Where parts of me might show

Slowly I step in
With melody of flute
Waving the red one
My first layer of pretension

Red is for passion
Of sanguine attention
Soon leaves my hands
Part of me in detention

Soon sunny orange
Takes on the stage
Glorious like sun
But soon it escapes

Yellow is found
Deeply meditative
No sound
Veils many sorrows
Until happiness is found

Next is Lush green veil
I dance with luscious trail
Satin and sheen
Promises of forgotten dreams

Now it time for the blue
Electric and true
Midnight with stars
Sprinkled with dew

Indigo veil
Penultimate trail
Almost close to my soul
Hidden stories untold

And in the end
With violet veil
In hand
I modestly stand
Soon to be devoid
Of all layers of self

Beat of the drums
Takes over the stands
A vigorous dance
Of freedom and chance

My Soul is now free
In its raw form of me
Nothing to stop me
dancing till eternity

Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi Tuesday, September 2, 2014


Ruxy ~ Aphris
 Exclusive coming soon @ We Love Roleplay


WE LOVE ROLE-PLAY starts every month on the
​4th at 12 PM SLT and runs through till the 28th.

Set includes:
Upper
Lower
Maitreya LaraX
Legacy
HUD

Lumae ~ Acid Yvainne coming soon @ We Love Roleplay


WE LOVE ROLE-PLAY starts every month on the
​4th at 12 PM SLT and runs through till the 28th.

Head Skins are 50% off 

Includes:
Dark Brow
Dark Brow + Frex V1
Dark Brow + Frex V2
Light Brow + Frex V1
Light Brow + Frex V2
No Brow + Frex V1
No Brow + Frex V2
EvoX Ears
Swallow EvoX Ears
Brow Shape
Shape for Lelutka Lilly Head (Legacy/Reborn)
Body Skins Sold Separately

Pose Used ~ AXIX ~ Fantasy Dancer



         I am Wearing:
Head: Lelutka Lilly EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)
Body: Maitreya LaraX Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)
Hair: Mirja Heaven Black Flexi Gift at Hair Fair (Mirja)
Particles: **CC** Cole's Corner Valkyrie Gold (Cole's Corner)null

No comments:

Post a Comment