Saturday, August 24, 2024

Dragon Magic......

The Mystical Enigma


I am an unquenchable fire,

The center of all energy,

The stout and fearless heart.

I am the truth and light,

I hold power and glory in my sway,

My Presense disperses darkest clouds,

I have been chosen to tame the Fate,

I am wisdom and charisma,

I am the mystical enigma

I am the dragon.

            ALL MAGIC


ooo to be a Dragon!!! How Awesome is this Head and it matches so PERFECT with Forest Fantasy Set!! I just LOVE it sooo much!!!

 BeSpoke ~ Dragon - Kobold Head @ Abnormality August 7th - August 28th

Set includes:

Fantasy Mesh Head lel EVOX/FurryUV/SLUV

Copy/Mod

Includes Female & Male Neck Fits

Meticulously crafted to capture the essence of a kobold, this high-quality design features stunning details and vibrant textures. Fully compatible with SLUV, EVO-X and furryUV, ensuring seamless integration with your skins and tattoos. Optional scales, horns, ears, and eye textures available

FFS Forest Fantasy Store ~ Elven Rose @ Enchantment Presents TaleZ Where Classic Fairy Tales Meet Contemporary City Life.. August 9th - Sept 1st

Set includes:

Headpiece M/F

Neckpiece M/F

Pelvis Cover M/F

Wing L&R M/F

Body Applier EVOX

Body Applier SLUV

Roses Black/Blue/Cream/Lilac/Orange/Pink/Red/Teal/Velvet/Violet/Wine/Yellow

Pose Used ~ Lyrium Lulu 

Photo Location ~ LOVE Superstore

 I am Wearing:

Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (Reborn)

Leaf Pasties/Leg Vines: Druid Fallen Gods Inc (Fallen Gods)

Projectors: Nefekalum Thisbe (Nefekalum)

No comments:

Post a Comment