Thursday, December 22, 2016

I Dream of Dancing in Spring.....

Tho it may be cold outside..I Dream of Dancing Barefoot in the Forest in Spring Surrounded by Butterflies!


These Beautiful Scenes are by Mistique

Butterfly Garden



Romantic Tree Old



My Dress is also Mistque called Puddles Rose



 This Super is made by F.I.O.F.O called Lillith made for the December Round of Hashtag

 
 Set contains:

Fitted
Unrigged
Hud with 7 textures







    I am wearing:
                                         Outfit:Mistique-Puddles Rose(Mistique)

                                         Head:Lelutka-Simone Bento Head (Lelutka)

                                        Skin:Lumae:Fable-Earth(Lumae)

                                         Hair:F.I.O.F.O-Lillith (Hashtag)

No comments:

Post a Comment