Monday, December 19, 2016

The Snow Queen

The Snow Queen
By Linda A. Copp

Shall I tell you of My Snow Queen
when I met her long ago
or shall I tell you of her divinity
the one I've come to know?

You can describe the restless wind
with thunder or with awe
But, you explain her majesty
she's simply what you saw.

Regal in her dressing gown
all draped in snow and stars.
Her silken crown adopts the brow
that saved me from my czar.

And still she stands away 'bove me
Am I to sit and stare
Am I to ever honor her
but never go to where -

Where all the truth poetry within
has come to rest,
Like some mighty sculptured piece
the noblest and best,

To shine and speak and show to me
the truth to what I know,
But, before I'd even spoken though
She'd gone, she had to go.

This Beautiful Look is a combination of several items as usual 
The Jewelry is by Nord Embel'lys called 
"La Reine Celte" Set ( White Gold version) 
Crown,
Forearm Bracelets
UpperArm Bracelets
Ring
Earrings
Circlet
Ruff
Texture change huds

The Dress is by Destiny Style


called Winter Love dress made the Swank event

Set includes:
Mesh Gown XXS-l
Glitter
Add on train
Train L 02


                                                                    I am wearing:

                                             Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                                            Head:Catwa Gwen Mesh Head (Catwa)

                                           Dress: Destiny Style-Winter Love Dress(Swank)

                                            Hair:Olive-Snow Queen (Olive)

                                            Skin:Pumec-Januay (Chapter Four)
                                         
                                             Lipstick:!IT!-  Satine Lipstick 14 (!IT!)       
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment