Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I'M Late I'm Late for a Very Important Date....

"I'm Late,I'm Late.For a very Important date.
No time to say "Hello."Goodbye
I'm Late,I'm late,I'm Late!"
~Alice in Wonderland




Don't be like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.Don't be crying because you are late to the event!You still have 3 days to go to Enchantment event.So Hurry on down and check it out before the gate close on this round on May 31st!

                                                      Enchantment Landmark
                                                          Event: May 12 to 31
                                                          Hunt: May 12 to 31 






Sweet Kajira - Alice Rabbit

Set Includes:
Chain Watch
Dress
Ribbon
Vest
Hat
Hud


pr!tty - Charlotte
Set includes:
Bow
Rigged Hair
Un-Rigged Hair
Alpha


Hud Options are:

Blondes
Browns
Colorfuls
Essentials
Fades
Grayscales
Pastels
Reds

Wicca's Wardrobe - Mirana Booties


Set Includes:
Belleza
Maitreya
Slink
Hud

Pose Used - .::Nanika::. - Surprised - pose Gift 
 





Photo Location - Enchantment Alice in Wonderland Event                               



                                                     I am Wearing:

                            Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                            Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                            Skin: 7 Deadly Skins - Julianna (7 Deadly Skins)

                            Ears/Tail: {aii} + Cotton Usagi (aii)

No comments:

Post a Comment