Saturday, December 29, 2018

Mistress of the Isle of Magic....

Her Spell
I just sit and gaze,
And watch my walls burn in a blaze,
As I become captive to her eyes,
I see my darkest dreams

But I take a glance
In thought that I have a fleeting chance
Of escaping from her,
Not yet, it seems.

I fall to my knees
And I utter my pleas,
But she just smiles,
In the darkness, her smile gleams.

My demons scream and yell,
But it's no use,
Coz I’m under her spell.


 *Birth* ~ Jenny Genus Project Skin @ Kinky (December 28th)


Set includes:
Pouty lipped, regal nosed and thin sharply browed 'Jenny'. Bundled with HD genus lips and plethora of makeup. Available in 8 tones. Browless Option Eyebrows in Black, Brown, Blonde, Red. 8 Eyeshadows 8 HD Lipsticks Bento Shape Included

Elle Boutique - Wynter Bento Rings Sale item @ SL Shop and Hop Event  Dec 17, 2018 - Jan 4, 2019


Set includes:
Maitreya Ring Set L&R
Slink Dynamic Ring Set L&R
Hud

.EscalateD. ~ Naughty vs Nice by SLS / Dates: December 16th - January 5th

20 prizes - 10 Nice (Anwyn) / 10 Naughty (Natoya)
if Hunters have the VIP HUD and have bought all the 20 prizes they get the Grand Prize
which is Noel

50L$ per play - all items [Mod - Copy - noTrans]

This is NOT an actual gacha.  .EscalateD.s window has 20 prizes so you can play 20 times and get them all guaranteed.
NO prize repeats/duplicates  Each prize is won only one time and will have no trans permissions.

Pose Used ~ FOXCITY. ~ Hypnotize



Photo location ~ Pandemonium ~

                                                            I am Wearing:

                           Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                          Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Body (Genus Project)

                          Dress: Junbug ~ Amanda [Crush] (Junbug)

No comments:

Post a Comment