Saturday, February 2, 2019

Noone Threatens My Tribe....

“You think I'm playing at some game? You think iron will keep you safe? Hear my words, manling. Do not mistake me for my mask. You see light dappling on the water and forget the deep, cold dark beneath. Listen. You cannot hurt me. You cannot run or hide. In this I will not be defied.

I swear by all the salt in me: if you run counter to my desire, the remainder of your brief mortal span will be an orchestra of misery.

I swear by stone and oak and elm: I'll make a game of you. I'll follow you unseen and smother any spark of joy you find. You'll never know a woman's touch, a breath of rest, a moment's peace of mind.

And I swear by the night sky and the ever-moving moon: if you lead my master to despair, I will slit you open and splash around like a child in a muddy puddle. I'll string a fiddle with your guts and make you play it while I dance. You are an educated man. You know there are no such things as demons. There is only my kind. You are not wise enough to fear me as I should be feared. You do not know the first note of the music that moves me. -Bast”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind 


 [Stargazer Creations] ~ Umeya Catwa Uma Shape For The Makeover Room

Set includes:
Umeya Bento Shape

[Stargazer Creations] ~ Go Lucky Eyes Set @ Underdog



3 different color huds to choose from

.:Soul:. ~ Festival of Banners >> We <3 Roleplay << Opens: February 4th


                                                                     WEBSITE


Includes:
- Gazebo with 3 bases (8LI w/o Banners 13LI with)
- Arches (2LI w/o Banners 4 LI with)
- Banner Texture HUD
    - 8 Banner Textures
    - 8 Edge Textures



.:Soul:. >>> Nippers - Hybrid 25% off During Event >> Enchantment << Event Opens: February 9th to March 
                                                                       WEBSITE
                                                                    

Includes:
- Upper & Lower Teeth
        (Unrigged, Mod-Copy)
- Nippers HUD (no mod)
    - 11 Upper Teeth Textures
    - 11 Lower Teeth Textures
             + Glow
    - 8 Upper Gum Textures
    - 8 Lower Gum Textures
    - Hide or Show Gums
    - Tint EVERYTHING!
    - Resize Upper & Lower
            Separately.

Manual Editing may be required for best fit.

Pose Used:Poseidon Poses ~ The Damned Rogue


                                                  
                                                    
                                               I am Wearing:

                      Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                      Head: Catwa Uma Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                      Skin: .:Soul:. Gen2F-[SE Orc] (Soul)

                      Hair: Wasabi//Draco Mesh Hair (Wasabi)

                      Armor: Sweet Thing. Amalthea (SweetThing)

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment