Thursday, January 28, 2021

Afternoon Tea in the Garden...

 

I had a little tea party
This afternoon at three.
Twas very small-
Three guest in all-
Just I,Myself and Me.

Myself ate all the sandwiches,
While I drank up the tea;
Twas also I who ate the pie
and passed the cake to me.
 
 
 
!!SMD!! Silvan Moon Designs ~ Afternoon Tea Gown Set Exclusive Collection @ We Love Role Play February round 
 


 Event opens to public:  February 4th.


Set incudes:
Maitreya Fitmesh Gown

Available in Blooming/Brew/Jam/Matcha/Merlot/Oolong


Nuve. ~ Destiny skin Ebony - Catwa HDPRO/LeL Evo/Genus VIP group gift



 Includes:
– Face brows + browless
– Body skin + hide nipples and Maitreya nipples fix (Body comes with Legacy nipples by default)
– Shape + brows shape
– Cooling filter (If you prefer cooler skin tone)




        I am Wearing:

             Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

             Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

             Hair: Exile ~ Versailles (Exile)

1 comment: