Monday, March 15, 2021

A Maiden Waits.....

 

Maiden waiting ~ 

I clasp my arms over ~
my heart anticipating.
Expectations of my love so true ~
why are all my loving dreams hesitating?
Can he have changed his promise ~ his boyishly innocent mind?
What answers will Love provide for me ~
in its twisted anguished time?
The dreams of Love and he and I ~
are reflected in my winsome dreamy eyes.
I sit here on the terrace praying to God ~
that he will grant me love so true.
If I'm abandoned ~ broken hearted ~
what else can I do?
So I wait with faith in his trothed love.
He is the only one I can possibly dream of.
True love has only one path ~ no debating ~
Here I sit, heart in hand ~ maiden waiting.

 


ND/MD ~ MIA head skins for BOM for Lelutka Evolution & Genus Heads SKIN FAIR 2021 EXCLUSIVES

 

Available with/Without Brows and Freckle/No Freckle

Tones: Milk/Blush/Pale/Cream/Light/Mid/Fawn/Tan/Tawny/Deep


10 skin tone shades from white to a darker tan. Bodies will be available for Maitreya +petite +flat, Lelutka, Kupra, Belleza, Signature Alice and Slink.

Plus a NO nipple tattoo.

The head skins will include 3 brow options: NO brows, natural brows and 3 white brow tattoos.

Skins will be with or without freckles!



ND/MD ~ PIA eyes for BOM SKIN FAIR 2021 EXCLUSIVES


 Set includes:
BOM Eyes (Blue/Green/Grey/Moss/Ocean/Pale/Sea/Stone)



ND/MD ~ Mia short shapes SKIN FAIR 2021 EXCLUSIVES



 


created for Lelutka Lilly evolution head (best with Legacy mesh body)

Shapes available in Short/Thick+Short/Slender+Short


***head skins, body skins, shapes and eyes are all sold separately!***





Nuve ~ Crystal Make-up Minipack VIP Group Gift @ Mainstore

 

Set includes:
BOM Lip Tint Pink (Tintable)-Lel Evolution
BOM Simple Eyeliner-Lel Evolution

 

 

Poses Used ~ Stardust - Rosie





                      I am Wearing:

     Head: Lelutka Evolution Lilly Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)
 
     Body: Legacy Perky Bento Mesh Body (Legacy)


Ears: Swallow Crossover Elf Ears (Swallow)

     Hair: TRUTH HAIR Wind (Truth)


     Tiara: C&F AlmaTari Elf Queen Ferronnier (We <3 Roleplay)


     Rose Headband: C&F Tari Roses Headband - Cream Rose (We <3 Roleplay)

     Dress: C&F Elf Queen Skirt Cream Roses (We <3 Roleplay)

No comments:

Post a Comment