Saturday, March 27, 2021

Up Up and Away in My Beautiful Balloon....

 

Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon?
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon?
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly we can fly up, up and away

My beautiful, my beautiful balloon
The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon
It wears a nicer face in my beautiful balloon
We can sing a song and sail along the silver sky
For we can fly we can fly up, up and away

My beautiful, my beautiful balloon
Suspended under a twilight canopy
We'll search the clouds for a star to guide us
If by some chance you find yourself loving me
We'll find a cloud to hide us, we'll keep the moon beside us

Love is waiting there in my beautiful balloon
Way up in the air in my beautiful balloon
If you'll hold my hand we'll chase your dream across the sky
For we can fly we can fly up, up and away

My beautiful, my beautiful balloon, balloon
Up, up and away

The 5th Dimension



Truly Outrageous Fashion Snow @ Gala Fair MAR 10 - 30





Snow was inspired by my favorite mermaid cosplayer and Disneybounder, Traci Hines! Traci also inspired me to create my Belle Ballgown, but I know that I will have more to come from this amazing person!


You can buy Snow Outfit in the following ways:


✔ Individual: You get to choose from any of our 30 colors. You get the outfit only!

✔ Fatpack: You get to Fatpack HUD with 30 colors. You get the outfit only!

✔ Minipack: You get a Minipack HUD with 24 Snow White inspired Textures. You get the outfit only!

✔ Megapack: You get the fatpack and Minipack HUD in this option. Snow Shoes will be included with the Outfit!


This outfit is rigged for Maitreya Original, Belleza Freya Perky, Legacy Original, Legacy Perky, Slink Hourglass, Kupra and Love Body Aphrodite.


Alpha Masks not included auto alpha masks in this outfit.So please alpha out what is needed using your HUD. 


Kupra and Love Body  included custom alpha maps! You get 3 of them! A full body, upper body only and a lower body only! These options are there in case you want to use the top or pants with anything else you might have in your closet!


Love Body: Please make sure to click the alpha section in your body HUD for the alpha layer to work!



Truly Outrageous Fashions ~Snow Shoes @ Ebento Mar 11-31




You can buy Snow Shoes in the following ways:


✔ Individual: You get to choose from any of our 30 colors. You get the shoes only!

✔ Fatpack: You get to Fatpack HUD with 30 colors. You get the shoes only!

✔ Minipack: You get a Minipack HUD with 24 Snow White inspired Textures. You get the shoes only!

✔ Megapack: You get the fatpack and Minipack HUD in this option. Snow Outfit will be included with the Shoes!


These shoes are rigged for Maitreya, Belleza, Legacy, Slink, Kupra and Love Body Aphrodite.



  Photo Location ~ Backdrop City ~ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Backdrop%20City/194/47/3084                                                        



         I am Wearing:


              Head: Lelutkla Evolution EvoX CEYLON Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)


              Body: Legacy Perky Bento Mesh Body (Legacy)


              Hair: Wasabi // Daphne Mesh Hair (Wasabi)


              Earrings: Little Fish ~LF~ Zara (Lelutka EvoX Elf) (MP)



No comments:

Post a Comment