Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Water Nymph....

 

The Water Nymphs

They hide in the brook when I seek to draw nearer,
Laughing amain when I feign to depart;
Often I hear them, now faint and now clearer—
Innocent bold or so sweetly discreet.
Are they Nymphs of the Stream at their playing
Or but the brook I mistook for a voice?
Little care I; for, despite harsh Time’s flaying,
Brook voice or Nymph voice still makes me rejoice.

by Ellis Parker Butler


(*<*)1313 Mockingbird Lane ~ Shallan @ We Love Roleplay



 Event Opens March 4th and Runs thru March 30th

Set includes:
Belt
Ruffle
Skirt
Sleeves
Top
Hud

Available in sizes Legacy/Maitreya/Maitreya Petite


Decor Used ~ Le Poppycock ~ Sweet Madness Gacha Items



 Pose Used ~ Mila Poses ~ Sexy Laying


    I am Wearing:

                 Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                 Head: Lelutka Evo Lilly Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)


            Hair: .Olive. The Asleep Hair (Olive)

                 Skin: 7 deadly s[K]ins Linlie March Monthly Gift (7deadlyskins)

                 Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ears (Swallow)

No comments:

Post a Comment