Friday, February 11, 2022

Goddess of the Sea...


 Fallen and forgotten Goddess

I was once a powerful women,
and lets not forget a goddess of the Ocean,
I waged wars on vessels of mighty sea captains,
and I won them because all should bow to my mightiness,
Men wrote stories of my beauty and my wrath,
I was a force to be reckoned with,

But in the end man kind felt threatened by my presence,
so they shackled me down with a husband,
hoping that he would keep me in line,
but they soon forgot my wrath and I had fallen from grace,
My powers were snatched from me and my "husband"
got all the glory,
But one day I will be avenged but until then I will wait,
and hopefully not fade away into the murky depth of the below.

It is almost that time again!!! Enchantment Opens it's gates Feb 12th at Noon SL time. This round I am SOOO Excited about! It is Homer's Iliad & Odyssey which is one of My favorites!! I can not wait to see all the wonderful creations from our Amazing Creators.....This post is about the Goddess of the Sea Amphitrite!

irriSIStible ~ Amphitrite Sea Goddess Full Outfit _ Skin and Hair Coming Soon to Enchantment Presents Iliad and Odyssey Feb 12th - March 5th


Set includes:
Belleza Appliers
BOM Classic Skin
Catwa Skin Applier
Maitreya Skin Applier
Omega Skin Applier
Slink Skin Applier
Bubbles to wear
Hair rigged
Headpiece with resizer
Dress Maitreya
Dress Freya
Dress Isis
Dress Venus
Dress Slink H
Dress Slink Original
Neckalce with resizer
Pelvis Back Wave Prim 
Prim Spine Sea Stars
Trident with bubbles
Trident without Bubbles
Upper Leg Prim R
Upper Leg Prim L


Pink Magic ~ Heart Of Sea ~ Coming Soon to Enchantment Presents Iliad and Odyssey Feb 12th - March 5th


Set includes:
Mesh Backdrop Scene 62LI

Pose Used ~ **SN~ Mermaid Pose 4

                      I am Wearing:

          Head: Lelutka EvoX Avalon Head (Lelutka)

          Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

          Eyes: *Rainbow Sundae* Beautiful Creature Eyes (Rainbow Sundae)

No comments:

Post a Comment