Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Hear Me Child....


 Hear Me child,and know Me for

who I am.

I have been with you

since you were born

and i will stay with you

until the final dusk

when you return to Me.


I am part of you

and I am within you.

Seek me within and without

and you will be strong.

Know Me..

Venture into the dark

so that you may awaken

-Hecate

Enchantment Opened it's gates Feb 12th at Noon SL time. This round I am SOOO Excited about! It is Homer's Iliad & Odyssey which is one of My favorites!! I can not wait to see all the wonderful creations from our Amazing Creators...

Bunk. ~ Hektate's Daughter Diadem @ Enchantment Presents Iliad and Odyssey Feb 12th - March 5th

Set includes:

Diadem V1

Diadem V2

Hud

Zen Child Designs ~ Hektate's Daughter @ Enchantment Presents Iliad and Odyssey Feb 12th - March 5th

Set includes:

Bakes on Mesh System Layers + Lash Applier

Eyeshadow

Undereye Blush

Lashes

Liner

Tattoos

6 colors per pack

Available in Bronze,Charcoal,Copper,Gold,Lavender,Magenta,Mint,Neon Green,Periwinkle,Pink,Rose Gold,Steel

Yoshi ~ Eole Eyes @ Enchantment Presents Iliad and Odyssey Feb 12th - March 5th


Set includes:

BOM

Catwa Applier

Lelutka Applier

Omega

Mesh

Mesh L&R

Alpha


:: c.A. :: chocolate atelier ~ Mafalda Headband @ Enchantment Presents Iliad and Odyssey Feb 12th - March 5th

Set includes:

Headband

Hud

     I am Wearing:

           Head: Lelutka Kaya EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

           Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

           Earrings: e.marie Danal Earring EvoX Elf (e.marie)

           Necklace: .::Supernatural::. Janice Gold (Supernatural)

           Lips: Heron Trinity (Heron)

           Hair: Stealthic Haven Hair (Stealthic)

No comments:

Post a Comment