Thursday, February 17, 2022

Temple of Athena....

 

Prayer To Athena

I praise you, great Athena,

child of Zeus alone, all in armor born,

fair maid and fearsome warrior.

Defender of cities and patron of heroes,

swiftly will victory come to those you favor.

Revered daughter of wisdom,

clear thought you provide,

and foresight and cunning

mark those you have touched.

all skilled crafts are yours as well,

weaving and spinning

and clever stitchery; you gift us, Athena,

with keen eye, steady hand,

and nimble fingers.

Grey-eyed Athena, mighty one,

friend to mankind

and provider of gifts

both wonderful and useful,

O glorious goddess, I praise and Honor you.



Enchantment Opened it's gates Feb 12th at Noon SL time. This round I am SOOO Excited about! It is Homer's Iliad & Odyssey which is one of My favorites!! I can not wait to see all the wonderful creations from our Amazing Creators.....this Temple is completely Amazing from it build to the lighting I just can not say enough about how much I liked it !!!

Old Treasures ~ Athena Temple @ Enchantment Presents Iliad and Odyssey Feb 12th - March 5th

Set includes:

Mesh Temple (140 Land impact)

Photo Location ~ Frogmore


No comments:

Post a Comment