Friday, August 26, 2022

A Day at the Races....

Destination by Matt Loveridge


I am a horse,a noble steed.

Thus I was born to run.


I do it for my rider,

not merely idle fun.


My rider has a need to get

quickly to his goal.


This is what I've trained for,

ever since I was a foal.


We work together as a team

to beat the slower herd.


I stretch my legs to take the lead

when I hear him give the word.


We must be getting near the place.

He's made me run so fast.


I hope that there's a feedbag

or a field of soft green grass.


When finally we reach our goal,

I find myself down-hearted.


After all the blood and sweat and tears,

we're right back where we started.

 


                                                                                                               WEBSITE

Enchantment Presents Twisted Fairy Tales August 13th - Sept 3rd 
ENCHANTMENT IS STILL IN FULL SWING WITH LOADS OF WONDERFUL ITEMS FROM CREATORS!!!THE THEME THIS ROUND IS TWISTED FAIRYTALES.IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN HURRY ON DOWN DON'T MISS OUT! ALSO DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE HUNT!!!

Art&Ko ~ Fantasy Set @ Enchantment Presents - Twisted Fairy Tales Aug 13th - Sept 3rd


Set includes:

Armor

Gloves

Top

Shoes

Dress

Rapier

Texture Huds on Each

Sizes include:Maitreya/Maitreya Petite/Legacy/Legacy Perky/Signature

Tavatar ~ Stamina-Based Horse Racing Game for Teeglepet Horse & Avatars @ Enchantment Presents - Twisted Fairy Tales Aug 13th - Sept 3rd


Set includes:

6 speed boosts with times regeneration

forced resting periods get longer as your horse tires out

Whooshing effect when you sprint

(requires 1.30 Teeglepet update)


Teeglepet ~ Racing Tack Set for Teeglepet Thoroughbred @ Enchantment Presents - Twisted Fairy Tales Aug 13th - Sept 3rd


Set includes:

Saddle,Bridle,and Mask and optional wool

multiple color and pattern for blanket,mask and leather pieces

number options 1-10

adds +7 LI to Horse

Copy/Mod/No Trans

Teeglepet ~ "Jameson" The Thoroughbred Wearable/Rezzable Animesh Pet @ Enchantment Presents - Twisted Fairy Tales Aug 13th - Sept 3rd

Set includes:
Wearable/Rezzable Animesh Pet
4LI
No Copy/Mod/No Trans 

Photo Location ~ Teegle

I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka EvoX Nova Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: Maitreya Lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

No comments:

Post a Comment