Sunday, August 7, 2022

I'm Just A SkaterGirl...

 

Skater girl
Skater girl ride, skater girl ride away with me
Put your foot on my grip I'll hold you down while you put up your feet
Let the pain drift aside as we ride down this place
tears fall down fall down your face,
let me make it all okay
as you feel the breeze just embrace all  pain,
then let it go away
balance yourself out I'll make sure the pain will  always stay away
let the negativity go this hate isn't you
open up your mind and let me open up your eyes
don't think about the regret or shame
skater girl ride with me don't shift away
Let the wind hit your face
let reality sink in
just make sure it always stays  
I’ll take you to a place where you aren’t forced to stay
Skater girl ride away.

MOoH! ~ Something squishy Aug 7 - 30 NextUp. 



A cute set for Reborn squishy parts. 75L a try. You need Maze thighs, socks and Reborn squishy boobs for this. The op comes in an original size as well. Stockings are appliers for the Maze socks. 

Includes:
Choker
Fishnet Shorts
Heeled Sandals
Strapless Top
Strapless Top Sleeves

Sizes (Reborn ONLY)
Colors (Black/Pink/White)





 Skin for Lelutka EVO X. Browless and with freckles versions included. HD ears, 3 blushes and shape+browfixer for Gaia Head ♥

Availavle in Band/Golden/Homey/Ivory/Opal/Porcelain/Sand/Sienna/Tan




  I am Wearing:
Head: Lelutka Ceylon Evox Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)
Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (eBody)
Boobs: eBody Reborn Juicy Boobs (eBody)
Thighs: Maze Soft Thighs (Maze)
Arms: Maze Soft Arms (Maze)
Hair: Tableau Vivant Editorial Hair/Ponytail Side (Tableau Vivant)
Earrings: Comatosed Unstable Earrings (Comatosed)
Glasses: Duckie Frames (Dukie)
Shape: [Raire] Ritsu Reborn Shape (Raire)
Tattoo: Juna Tigre Tattoo (Juna)

No comments:

Post a Comment