Thursday, August 10, 2023

If I Only had a Brain....

 


If I Only Had a Brain

Song by Judy Garland and Ray Bolger


I could while away the hours

Conferrin' with the flowers,

Consulting with the rain;

And my head I'd be a scratchin'

While my thoughts are busy hatchin'

If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel ev'ry riddle for my

Individdle

In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts that you'll be thinkin'

You could be another Lincoln

If you only had a brain.

Oh, I, could tell you why

The oceans near the shore

I could think of things I'd never

Thunk before,

And then I'd sit down and think some more.

I would not be just a muffin',

My head all full of stuffin',

My heart all full of pain;

And perhaps I'd deserve you and be

Even worthy even you

If I only had a brain.

 

It is that time again!!! YES! Enchantment Opens August 11th at Noon SLT.This round is Wonderful Wizard of Oz! This is My All Time Favortite movie and I can not wait to see all the wonderful items from all Our Lovely Creators!!





-Jelly- Scarecrow Dress Coming Soon to Enchantment Presents Wonderful Wizard of Oz Aug 11th - Sept 2nd
Set includes:
Legacy
Legacy Perky
Maitreya
Maitreya Petite
eBody Reborn
eBody Reborn Waifu
Mesh Body Classic
Hud

-Jelly- Scarecrow Customization Enchantment Hunt Prize @ Mainstore
Set includes:
6 customization options 
(Buttefly/Crow/Crown/Flower/Heart/Rune)

::LOA:: ~ Scarecrow Face Paint Coming Soon to Enchantment Presents Wonderful Wizard of Oz Aug 11th - Sept 2nd

This pack includes all these 10 tattoos in system layers [BOM]:
♥ Bush (copy)
♥ Eyeshadows (copy)
♥ Forehead (copy)
♥ Freckles *TINT* (copy&mod)
♥ Freckles (copy)
♥ Full (copy)
♥ Lips+outline (copy)
♥ Lips+stitches (copy)
♥ Lips (copy)
♥ Nose (copy)
These face tattoos are all baked on mesh layers to mix and match.

::LOA:: ~ Raven Skin - Lelutka EVOX/Velour Coming Soon to Enchantment Presents Wonderful Wizard of Oz Aug 11th - Sept 2nd

I am wearing the Ghost Tone 

This pack includes:

♥ No freckles & brows version of the skin in a tattoo layer (no label)
♥ No freckles & no brows version of the skin in a tattoo layer (labeled as NB)
♥ Freckles & brows version of the skin in a tattoo layer (labeled as FK)
♥ Freckles & no brows version of the skin in a tattoo layer (labeled as FK NB)
♥ HD Ears texture in universal layer [BOM]
♥ Cute Blush -copy & mod- [BOM]
♥ Eyes Blush -copy & mod- [BOM]
♥ Nose Blush -copy & mod- [BOM]
♥ Shape (copy & mod)
♥ Browfixer (copy & mod)

Body Appliers?
Sure, in VELOUR's mainstore!

.lovelysweet. ~ Thea Eyes Set Coming Soon to Enchantment Presents Wonderful Wizard of Oz Aug 11th - Sept 2nd

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/24177(MP)

Full Eye packs will come with the following HUDs: 

1. Omega (can be used for Catwa, Lelutka, Genus, [AK], etc. 
2. Lelutka (origins, Evo/Evox)
Also has BOM Layers



Photo Location ~ Enchantment Presents Wonderful Wizard of Oz Event

   I am Wearing:
Head: Lelutka Avalon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)
Body: eBody Reborn Bento Mesh Body (eBoby)
Hair: Stealthic - Honey (Stealthic)


No comments:

Post a Comment