Saturday, August 12, 2023

If I only had a Heart....

If I Only Had a Heart

When a man's an empty kettle
He should be on his mettle
And yet I'm torn apart
Just because I'm presumin'
That I could be a human
If I only had a heart

I'd be tender, I'd be gentle
And awful sentimental
Regarding love and art
I'd be friends with the sparrows 
And the boy that shoots the arrows
If I only had a heart

Picture me a balcony
Above a voice sings low

Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I hear a beat, how sweet!

Just to register emotion, jealousy, devotion
And really feel the part
I could stay young and chipper
And I'd lock it with a zipper
If I only had a heart

The Tin Man is a former woodsman who was turned into a living statue made of tin after a wicked witch cast a spell on him. He is kind and gentle, but lacks a heart and is unable to feel emotions. Dorothy and her friends help him find a heart, and in the process, he learns to love and care for others.



ENCHANTMENT HAS OPENED AND AS ALWAYS I AM BLOWN AWAY BY OUR CREATORS TALENTS!IRRISISTIBLE HAS MADE SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME SETS!!THIS IS JUST ONE OF THEM AND I WILL BE BLOGGING MORE SOON!I LOVE EVERYTHIGN AT THE EVENT AND IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THERE DON'T MISS IT!!!HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND ENCHANTMENT AND DON'T FORGET THE HUNT! 

irriSIStible ~ OZ Metal Woman Full Outfit @ Enchantment Presents Wonderful Wizard of Oz Aug 11th - Sept 2nd

Set includes:

BOM Skin

Fitmesh Corset (Freya/Isis/Legacy/Maitreya/Hourglass/Physique)

Funnel Hat

Hairs

Hud Applier Belleza

Hud Applier Catwa

Hud Applier Legacy

Hud Applier Maitreya

Hud Applier Omega

Hud Applier Slink

Armband L

Armband R

Shoulder L

Shoulder R

Skirt (Freya/Isis/Legacy/Maitreya/Hourglass/Physique)

Mechanic Heart

Tin Can Add on

Tin Can Upper Arm L

Tin Can Upper Arm R

Tinman Boots L

Tinman Boots R

Vortex

Pose Used ~ Stardust ~ Summer Breeze


Photo Location ~ Enchantment Presents Wonderful World of Oz Event

         I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Avalon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: Maitreya Lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Eyes: .GLOOM. Aggro Eyes (Gloom)

Projector: Nefekalum Projector 2 (Nefekalum)

No comments:

Post a Comment