Friday, August 18, 2023

If I Only had the Nerve...


 If I Only Had the Nerve

Yeh, it's sad, believe me, Missy

When you're born to be a sissy

Without the vim and verve

But I could change my habits

Never more be scared of rabbits

If I only had the nerve

I'm afraid there's no denying

I'm just an awful dandy-lion

A fate I don't deserve

But I could show my prowess

Be a lion, not a mouse

If I only had the nerve

Oh I'd be in my stride

A king down to the core

Oh I roar the way I never roared before

And then I'd rrwuff

And roar some more

I would show the dinosaurus

Who's king around the forus

A king they's better serve

And with my regal beezer

I could be another ceaser

If I only had the nerve

I'd be brave as a blizzard

I'd be gentle as a lizard

I'd be clever as a gizzard

If the Wizard is a Wizard who will serve?

Then I'm sure to get a brain

A heart, a home, the nerve

We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz

We hear that he is a whiz of a wiz

If ever a wiz was there

If ever, oh ever a wiz there was

The Wizard of Oz is one because, because, because, because, because, because

Of the wonderful things he does

We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz


ENCHANTMENT IS HEREEEE AND THIS ROUND IS SO AMAZING!WIZARD OF OZ IS MY ALT TIME FAVORITE MOVIE!AND TO SEE ALL THESE AMAZING CREATIONS HAS ME BEYOND THRILLED!COME ON DOWN AND SEE THE EVENT AND DON'T FORGET THE HUNT!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH IF I HAD TO CHOOSE A FAVORITE CHARACTER??IT JUST WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE!!BUT WHO COULD NOT LOVE THE LION??I REALLY FEEL LIKE HIM SOMETIMES IN MY LIFE.WHERE I JUST DON'T HAVE THE NERVE OR COURAGE TO FACE THIS WORLD OR LIFE ITSELF,BUT WE JUST HAVE TO MAKE OURSELVES SOLDIER ON!


irriSIStible ~ Oz Brave Lion Full Outfit @ Enchantment Presents Wonderful Wizard of Oz August 11th - Sept. 2nd

Set includes:

Applier Hud Belleza Socks

Applier Hud Legacy Socks

Applier Hud Maitreya Socks

Applier Hud Omega Socks

Applier Hud Slink Socks

Bodysuit Freya

Bodysuit Hourglass

Bodysuit Kupra Bimbo

Bodysuit Kupra Orig

Bodysuit Legacy 1

Bodysuit Maitreya

BOM Classic Socks

Braclet L&R

Ear Lion

Freya Heels

Legacy Heels

Maitreya Heels

Medal Add on

Prim Pelvis

Spine Prim

Unrigged Belt

Headpieces Lion

Tail Lion

Hairs Women

Moth & Moon ~ Aria Skin @ Mainstore


Set includes:

The skins include

~ Dark, Light and No Brows

~ Nose Freckle, Full Face Freckle and No Freckle

~ LeLutka Ear and Swallow Pixie LeLu Ear Skin

~ Modifyable Shape for the LeLutka head shown

SKINS ARE BOM ONLY

Dirty Rat ~ Life's Crossroads @ Enchantment Presents Wonderful Wizard of Oz August 11th - Sept. 2nd


It is a 100% handcrafted original mesh item. The mesh is editable so you can change the size as you wish.

* DETAILS *

* Footprint 45 x 35 meter

* 91 LI

* 3 LI the simple bench

* 16 animations

* Materials enabled

* Handcrafted LOD

* Fine details

Mesh Entity ~  Emerald City @ Enchantment Presents Wonderful Wizard of Oz August 11th - Sept. 2nd

Set includes:

Decorative Offsim 131 LI

Includes Black/White and Frozen Versions

Pose Used ~ Lorien ~ Little Bit Shy

I am Wearing:

Head: Lelutka Avalon EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

Body: Maitreya lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

No comments:

Post a Comment