Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Dressed Like This....

Dressed Like THIS you expect me to COOK?
Palease!
Talk to the Hand!
Not gonna happen cuz I could *Gasp* Break a Nail!


(Giggles) I could not resist combining these looks I thought it would be so funny!

The Outfit I have on is Made by Tashi and is named Mimi
and is made for the Color Me Happy event which runs from January 10th-Febuary 1st


Set Includes:
Cardigan and Leggins
Maitreya
Slink
Fitted XS-XL
Texture Hud (Jacket 6 Textures/Leggins 4 Textures)
Alpha Top/Leggins

The Accessories behind me are made by Serenity Style for the Liaison Collaborative
 until Jan 30th !!

Let's to Bake Gacha Includes

Rare:Milkmaid & Eggs
Rare:Table

Commons:
Milk Bottle
Flour Pack
Baking Tools
Muffins Plate
Keep in Order-Boxes
Saucepan





                                                   I am wearing:


                                Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                               Head:Lelutka-Simone Bento Head (Lelutka)

                               Hair:Exile::Go:13 Blondes (Exile)

                               Skin:Lumae:Fae-T5-Amber//Violetta (Lumae)

No comments:

Post a Comment