Saturday, January 28, 2017

Forever and Always....


I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
— Pablo Neruda

                                 

Emberotic's Fashion Designs V-Cut Gown (New Release)


Set includes:

Freya

Isis

venus

Maitreya

Slink Hourglass

Slink Physique

TMP

Tonic Fine

Tonic Curvy

Mesh XXS-L

Necklace

Texture Change Hud with 7 Textures


Hair:Amaya (Whymsical Marketplace)



Skin:Glam Affair-Hanna-Polar (Memento Mori)


___________________________________________________________________________________



 Head/Body -  .LeLutka.  - Simone Head 2.0 Bento


 w/  Maitreya  Body & Hands


________________________________________________________________________________


He is wearing:


Body:Adam mesh body (Adam MP)


Head:Adam Bento Head (Adam Head MP)


Hair:LB - Astoria Hair

Skin:7 Deadly Skin Jager Omega Skin (7ds)

POSE: {Rose & Thorn} Let me take care of you (MP)

No comments:

Post a Comment