Sunday, January 22, 2017

Phasers at Ready Captain




                      Phasers at Ready Captain!Just Lead the way and I will Follow!



Now I know this was not the intention for this outfit when EFD made this dress but it IMMEDIATELY made me think of Star Trek.I am a HUGE Trekkie and I just could not help myself ^^.Before anyone starts tearing it apart I am sure I have something not exactly right as in time period but remember I work with what I can find ^_~.


                                                                   Credits:

                      Outfit: EFD_120 Pasha Short Dress (Hashtag)

                                          Set includes:
                                                Freya
                                                Isis
                                               Venus
                                               Maitreya
                                              Hourglass
                                              Physique
                                              TMP
                                              Mesh Size XXS-L



 ________________________________________________________________________
                                               
Hair: Fabia-Amaniel (cosmopolitan)

Skin:Lumae::Fable~Moss (Lumae)

Ears:Lumae::Leevi Long Ears/Moss (Lumae)

Eyes:Infinity Glowing eyes~Fallen Gods (Fallen gods)

Tattoo:+Fallen Gods inc+Light Legacy-White Intense  (Fallen gods)

Boots:!!maci~Fetish Leather Boots
                               

  _____________________________________________________________________

 Head/Body -  .LeLutka.  - Simone Head 2.0 Bento
                                              w/  Maitreya  Body & Hands
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment