Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Lady Marmalade -Moulin Rogue



Percy Faith – Song From Moulin Rouge Lyrics

Whenever we kiss
I worry and wonder
Your lips may be near
But where is your heart

It's always like this
I worry and wonder
You're close to me here
But where is your heart

It's a sad thing to realise
That you've a heart
That never melts
When we kiss
Do you close your eyes
Pretending that I'm someone else

I must break the spell
This cloud that I'm under
So please won't you tell
Darling where is your heart
Songwriters: AURIC, GEORGES ABEL LOUIS / LARUE, JACQUES
Song From Moulin Rouge lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Corset:Loordes of London-Moulin Rouge Corset-#8 M

Available at Truth or Dare Affair 2
Set includes:
Classic Underwear Layer
Mesh Corset XS-XL
Alpha

Makeup:!Musa!-Arpel Goddness (Omega)(FGC)

Lipstick:!IT!-Glossy Glam Lipstick 3 (Makeover Room FEB) Exclusive

Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head:Catwa Lilo Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

Skin:Glam Affair-Kika India 01 (Gacha Garden)

Underwear/Shoes:Blueberry-AngelBerry-Slayer RARE (Epiphany)

Hair:Truth-Savina-Fire (Truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment