Saturday, February 4, 2017

Love SUCKS!


No this is not how I feel about Love but who could NOT blog with attitude with a Sexy Sassy outfit like this?and OH My Goodness I Love the Eyes.So very Happy I could do different color eyes!

CREDITS:

EMBEROTIC'S FASHION DESIGNS 



This Dress is an exclusive item in Marvelous Designer Feb Round Twisted Love

DRESS:EFD_122 Twisted Love with Texture Hud

Set Includes:
Top,Skirt(Freya,Isis,Venus,Slink Physique,Maitreya,Slink Hourglass,Jumo Werewolf)
Shoes(Belleza,Maitreya,Slink)
Texture Change Hud (3 Textures)
Red Heart
Love Sucks Heart


EYES:*.:Shake:.* I Heart U Eyes












Classic Aqua
Classic Gold
Classic Pink
Classic Purple
Mesh L&R
Mesh Eyes Hud

SKIN:7 Deadly S{k}ins Yris Lelutka Apricot -Valentine Advent 7DS Mainstore

Slink Body Freckled
Yris Catwa Head Applier
Yris Omega Applier

DECORATION:The "I Love You Rock Garden" is a beautiful addition to any landscape.  It has three heart-shaped rocks which say "I Love You" and they are surrounded by colorful mesh flowers.   Sit on the rocks with your loved one for a romantic kissing animation.


40L at the mainstore or buy on Marketplace.

Hair:[^.^Ayashi^.^]Silena Hair Brown (Memento Mori )

Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head:Lelutka Simone Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

No comments:

Post a Comment