Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I Love You to the Moon and Back!



All My dreams have come to Be
All My Love I give to Thee
To Touch My Heart and Soul you have the knack
 I Love You to the Moon and Back!
                                     Christie Bryant(ArwennEvenstarUndomiel)2017

Emberotic's Fashion Design Harness the Beast within

Set Includes:




Hud(8 Dress/ Harness Textures)
Dress/Harness (Freya,Isis,Venus,Maitreya,TMP,Mesh XXS-L)

Circa Kiss Me Room Collection SWANK












Set includes:
"Free Love"Area Rug (Black/Grey,Grey/Char,Red/Black,Red/Grey)
"Free Love"Hanging Hearts on rings -Red
"Kiss Me"Curtains (Red Satin/Black Satin)
"Kiss Me"Sofa PG-Velvet Black(88 poses)
"To The Moon & Back" Hanging Heart (Black,Red)
Vine Motif Strip Left & Right (Red,Snow)

Apple Heart Inc Laced Thigh High Boots w.Hud

Set Includes:
Hud (8 Textures)
Freya
Isis
Venus
Maitreya
Hourglass
Physique
Curvy
Fine

I am wearing:

Body:Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head:Catwa Lilo Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

Skin:Glam Affair-Zoella-Jamaica (Glam Affair)

Hair:Besom~Angel (Besom)

No comments:

Post a Comment