Saturday, October 7, 2017

Drow Princess Fala

Run from me (Drow Elf)

Flee the forest
Run from me
You can't escape my
Daggers plea
I'm swift
I'm sleek
I feed on fear
So savage
Run from me

Die for me
Young prisoner
Or die for someone else
But die you must
Now make your choice
Or I'll make it myself

Light in hair
Dark in skin
With daggers on my hips
Take my hand
And lift the
Poison bottle
To your lips

Run from me
I love the chase
I'll have you as you are
So run from me
Naive with hope
I know you won't get far
*evil laugh* ©


.:Soul:. Gen2F-Fala [D6]





Set includes:
Ear Appliers (Uni Ears Standard/Mer,BentBox Sylvan/Faun,Logo)
Head Appliers (Omega,Catwa,Lelutka,Gensis Labs)
TMP Mesh Head Appliers
Classic Skin with Brow/No Brow (MT-FB,MT-SB,TT-FB,TT-SB)

>> MAIN STORE RELEASES <<

>>> Fala & Fakit in D5 & D6 Skin tones
Both of these skin lines have been updated to include the D5 and D6 Drow tones.


Venge Acid Trip Makeup

 





Fallen Gods Decennial

Set Includes:
Classic Makeup (Acid,Ocean,Purple Haze,Yellow Submarine,Rust)
Catwa Makeup Hud (Acid,Ocean,Purple Haze,Yellow Submarine,Rust)
Omega Makeup Hud (Acid,Ocean,Purple Haze,Yellow Submarine,Rust)


Pose: An Lar [Poses] The Quarter Series


Pose: FOXCITY. Beauty-7

 



Photo Location (Go Here)

I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body( Maitreya)

Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

Outfit: .Aisha.Ranger Tunic Olive (.Aisha.)

Belt: .aisling. Aspasia Rare (.aisling.)

Bracers: .aisling. Aspasia 
(.aisling.) 

earrings: .aisling. Aspasia (.aisling.)
 
Headdress: .aisling. Aspasia
(.aisling.)
 
Armcuffs: .aisling. Aspasia Upper Arms 
(.aisling.)
 
Hair: :::Phoenix::: Charlize Hair & Chain v1 (Phoenix)

Ears: Mandala Fantasy Elf Ears (Mandala)

No comments:

Post a Comment