Saturday, October 14, 2017

Protector of the Realm..

“Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons”
I so Love Game of Thrones and this hair from rezology called Protector of the Realm just makes me fit right into the world!!The Beautiful braids are just amazing!I have long hair in real life and would Love to wear my hair this way but there is no possible way I could do it alone lol.My Outfit gives me the Royal feel with all the Golden metal accents!





 Rezology Protector of the Realm






Bento-fitted, highpoly, & materials-enabled

Set includes:
Dragon Pin
Dragon Pin (Shiny)
Lusterlight
Protector of the Realm Hair
Hair Hud
Shape Template
Classic hairbase
alpha

(Outfit) Astralia Winter is Coming Set Past Epiphany gacha set
 





Decorated stones add on
Chest armor (Maitreya)
Cosplay Dress (Maitreya)
Cloak
Sandals
Dragon Prop



I am wearing:

Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

Skin: Glam Affair-Dolly-Catwa-Artic (Glam Affair)

No comments:

Post a Comment