Sunday, November 26, 2017

Learn to see the World thru Rose Colored Glasses...

I try to view each and every day
As if I were looking at it
Through Rose Colored Glasses.

I try to view things not as empty
But as mostly more than full
I try to see opportunites in all things
I try to be open to the world.

I try to see the radiant sunshine poke through
All the dark clouds in the sky.
I try to hear the good in all things
Even in a pack of lies.

I try to see all the hidden reasons
Why we can't always get what we want
That there are reasons for the why's in everything
Even if things don't turn out in the ways that we thought.

I always strive to do better...
Knowing that I someday
I might possibly win.

I try to never give up hope
Thinking that there could always be a day
When my long awaited ship
Might come sailing in.

I try to love all people
Even those who are not kind
They may be living with hurts of their own
I try hard not to ever mind.

I always want to live my life
With a pair of Rose Colored Glasses on my face
They will make all the good things seem even better
They will make all the bad things seem Okay.

(December 27,2010 Wausau, Wisconsin)

(c) Copyright 2010 by Christine A Kysely, All Rights Reserved 


 *Birth* 'Luna' Catwa Head Applier

 




'Luna' Catwa Appplier @ The Shiny Shabby (Starts 20th November) Sweet button nosed, sculpted eyebrowed, luscious lipped



Bento Shape included (used on Catwa's Catya)
Available in 8 tones.
Browless Option
Eyebrows in Black, Brown, Blonde, Red.
6 Eyeshadows
2 Eyeliners
6 Lipsticks

These appliers have been tailor made to Catwa's 'Catlyn' [bento] head.
They work well with others but do experiment with the demos :).


Pose Used: .Infiniti.-Candy @ Candy Fair



                                     I am wearing:

          Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

          Head: Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

          Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Rika Hair/Rare Tails (Ayashi)

          Dress: Disorderly&Cureless/Petit Blooms Rare Dress/Top (Candy Fair)
    
          Eyes: {Demicorn} Faery Eyes-Violet (Demicorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment