Monday, November 6, 2017

Snow White's Adventure...

Why did I let her in? Didn't I know she was bad? I did. Of course I did. But I also knew that I couldn't keep the door closed all my life just because it was dangerous. Just because there was a chance that I might get hurt.(Snow White~10th Kingdom)



Enchantment opens in just a few short days!YAY!This November round is Snow White.It opens November 11th at Noon slt and runs until November 30th


Una Snow Whitte Dress set

 




Long & Short Skirt
Top A&B
With and Without Golden Front
Sleeves with Texture Hud

there are 8 Colors unless you buy the Fatpack which has 17 colors

Blue,Beige,Yellow,Gray,Sky,Brown,Salmon,Red,Wine,Aqua,Black,Green,Mermaid,Purple,White,Fushcia


:: SAGA :: Big Bow



Set Includes:
Bow
Hud

:: SAGA :: Bottle Earrings Wish


Set Includes:
Earrings L&R

 

striped mocha Gold Sprinkled Apple

 




different colors to choose from Cherry,Deep Plum,Copper,Gold,Grey Gold & Red
 


Whymsical Marketplace Snow White Skin



Set Includes:
Omega Eyes Appliers
Catwa Eyes Appliers
Lelutka Skin Applier
Catwa Skin Applier
Omega Skin Applier
Belleza Skin Applier
Maitreya Skin Applier
Slink Visage Applier
Slink Skin Applier
TMP Face Applier
TMP Body Applier
Classic Skin
Classic Eyes

Photo location Enchantment Snow White November Round 


Pose Used an lar [Poses] the Quarter Series

                             I am wearing:
    
       Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)
       Head: LAQ Lulu Bento Mesh Head (LAQ)

       Hair: Tukinowaguma Cornes (TKW)

No comments:

Post a Comment