Friday, November 24, 2017

I Will Have My Revenge.....

After I save her Life Snow tells My Mother of My Love for Daniel the Stable Boy. After which Dear Old Mom Rips out his heart and takes him away from me FOREVER!I Will NEVER Forgive Snow and She will wish SHE was the one who died!I WILL Have My Revenge if it is the LAST thing I Do!

 Enchantment opened Saturday Nov 11 at noon slt!YAY!This November round is Snow White.It opens November 11th at Noon slt and runs until November 30th

*SK* Sweet Kajira Grimhilde

 





Maitreya Fitmesh

Set includes:
Jacket
Skirt
Top

Available in Black,Celeste & Navy



*Birth* 'Rose' Lelutka Applier 3rd gen

 








Available in 8 tones.
Browless Option
Eyebrows in Black, Brown, Blonde, Red.
6 Eyeshadows
2 Eyeliners
6 Lipsticks
Bento Shape Included

[evoLove] Hunter Gift Necklace

 



Set Includes:
Necklace
Hud


Fashiowl Poses Eat Me Pose

 




Decor/Furniture

DDD
Dysfunctionality Royal Throne Peacock


[Grunt]-Evil Mirror (Small)
    

                

                                   I am wearing:

          Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

          Head: Lelutka Simone Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

No comments:

Post a Comment