Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Almost There.....


Almost There (Princess and the Frog)

I don't have time for dancin'
That's just gonna have to wait a while
Ain't got time for messin' around
And it's not my style
This whole town can slow you down
People takin' the easy way
But I know exactly where I am going
Gettin closer 'n closer every day
And I am almost there
I'm almost there
People down here think I'm crazy
But I don't care
Trials and tribulations
I've had my share
There ain't nothin' gonna stop me now
'Cause I'ma almost there
I remember Daddy told me
Fairy tales can come true
You gotta make 'em happen
It all depends on you
So I work real hard each and every day
Now things for sure are going my way
Just doing what I do
Look out Boys I'm coming through
And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
People gonna come here from everywhere
And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
There's been trials and tribulations
You know I've had my share
But I've climbed a mountain
I've crossed a river
And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
I'm almost there


(I have had major Laptop issues and taking Blog photos has been a challenge.So After trying both 32 and 64 bit Firestorm with no luck I decided to try the Regular Second life 32 bit viewer.I still crash and have inventory issues but I was able to get this photo done and added the silhouettes in photoshop) 





                                                Enchantment Frog Prince Landmark 

                                                   Event runs from Aug 11th - 31st

Enchantment Frog Prince is well underway and I can not stop gushing over the Gorgeous items from or Amazing Designers!!!If you have not been hurry on down and check them out you will NOT be disappointed!!

*SK* Sweet Kajira - Olive Dress @ Enchantment Frog Prince





Set includes:
Sheer Top
Skirt
Dress

Available in Turqouise,Sky,Red,Pink,Malva,Ivory,Black


A.D.D Andel! - Tiana Eyes @ Enchantment Frog Prince



 Set includes:
Classic
Mesh
Omega Appliers

Available in Light Brown,Brown,Dark Brown,Hazel


ND/MD  Nirma Designs - Eden skin




1. each skin tone HUD for CATWA only - 550L
2. each skin tone HUD for VISTA only - 550L
3. each skin tone HUD for CATWA + VISTA - 730L
4. all 6 skin tones HUD FATPACK - CATWA only - 1350L
5. all 6 skin tones HUD FATPACK - VISTA only - 1350L
7. all 6 skin tones HUD FATPACK - CATWA+VISTA - 1750L

for each skin tone are 3 eye brow options
1. Eden brows
2. Zoe brows
3. NO brows

PLUS EXTRAS:
Face Moles + 2 x freckle versions (lighter + darker)
3 Eden Lipstick colors: BRONZE + COPPER + GLAM



Pose Used:

Fashiowl Poses - Waitress @ Enchantment Frog Prince


 

Set includes:
5 Bento poses/accessories

Background Skybox:

**JPK Art Deco Lounge Skybox



           



                                                                 I am Wearing:

                                      Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                                      Head: Catwa Lilly Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

                                      Hair: A&A Daisy Hair Russet (Alli&Ali)

No comments:

Post a Comment