Thursday, August 30, 2018

The Magic Begins....

Magic - Poem by Grace V. Tidrow

You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
There is magic in your voice
When you talk to me each day.
There is magic in your smile
And in the things you say.
there is magic in the way
You let me be myself with you.
There is magic that you teach me
To be good and brave and true.
I am growing older
And soon I'll go away,
But the magic that you taught me
Will go with me every day. 


                                                   ENCHANTMENT ~ FROG PRINCE


 Whymsical Marketplace ~ Tiana Frog Princess Ballgown Dress Set @ Enchantment Frog Prince


 





Set Includes:
Unrigged Hair
Rigged Hair
Ballgown (Maitreya/Slink Hourglass/Slink Physique)
Heels (Maitreya/Slink/Belleza)
Classic Skin w/nails
Classic Skin w/o nails
TMP Face/Body Appliers
Omega Skin Applier
Skin Applier Hud (Maitreya/Belleza/Slink/Catwa/Lelutka)

Whymsical Marketplace ~ Tiana Crown and Earrings Hunt Gift

 




set includes:
Crown (resizable)
Earrings (resizable)


Lagom - Fireflies @ Enchantment Frog Prince

 




Gacha includes:
Blue (S,M,L)
Pink (S,M,L)
Purple (S,M,L)
White (S,M,L)
Yellow (S,M,L)

Decor Used:

Le PoppyCock ~ Sweet Madness Gacha Set @ Enchantment Frog Prince

 



Gacha includes
11 Bento Poses/Props

Pose Used:
Stardust ~ Princess


 




Set includes:
6 Bento Poses

Photo Location: Ippos ~ Pegasoi


                                             I am Wearing:

                            Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                           Head: LAQ Athena Bento Mesh Head (LAQ)


No comments:

Post a Comment