Friday, September 21, 2018

I danced with Unicorns.....


    While walking thru the woods one night,
    I happened, purely by chance,
    to come upon a clearing,
    a place where the unicorns dance.
    I stood in awed amazement
    at this wondrous, glorious sight.
    Not even daring to breathe,
    lest they run away in fright.
    
    Forming circles within circles,
    they gathered in silent formation.
    Each knew exactly where he belonged
    and took his place without hesitation.
    In the outer ring, there was a space
    and they turned and looked at me.
    On their faces, were looks of questioning,
    as if giving a silent plea.
    
    Unsure of their intentions,
    I advanced with trepidation,
    not sure if their looks were warnings,
    or truly an invitation.
    I took the place in the outer ring
    and I felt a sense of welcome
    and then within my mind and soul,
    I heard the beat of a drum.
    
    The circles slowly began to move,
    each in an opposite direction.
    Each movement timed to the beat of the drums,
    and performed in tight synchronization.
    We circled around the axis
    but changed direction with each revolution,
    catching glimpses of each past and future
    and visions of each new evolution.
    
    We danced the dance of the needy
    and the dance for those oppressed.
    We danced for those who live without hope
    with the fervor of beings possessed.
    We danced the dance of time before time
    and the dance of times yet to be.
    We danced the dance of creation,
    then we danced the dance of me.
    
    I felt all existence shifting,
    like a wave beneath my feet,
    as all that is was being erased
    and time began to repeat.
    I saw the stars falling from the sky
    and new stars being created.
    I saw the moon and our oceans
    and knew all was interrelated.
    
    I felt the pounding of our hearts
    and heard the screaming of our souls,
    at the death and rebirth of all that we are,
    at the pain of being made whole.
    As we moved in frenzied circles,
    my soul became entranced.
    My heart slowly filled with joy and love,
    as I, with the unicorns, danced.
    
    We fell in utter exhaustion,
    at the ending of the dance,
    and the drum beat slowly fading,
    released us from our trance.
    They slowly recovered and slipped away,
    with no good-bye or backward glance,
    and I know, in my heart, that all will be well
    as long as the unicorns dance.

 

 .:Soul:. ~ Hailey Gen2 F - D6- Drow Skin
 



Head applier Set includes:
Ear Applier Hud(Uni Standard/Uni Mer/Bentbox Sylvan/Bentbox Faun/Logo)
Head Applier Hud(Omega/Catwa Brow/Browless)
Body Tattoo Classic layers
Classic Skin TT-FB Brow
Classic Skin TT-FB NoBrow

Mesh Body Appliers & Other Head appliers sold separately

[Stargazer Creations] - Chrystal Dust Eyes Set @ The Underdog Event  





Set includes:
Omega Eye Applier
Usual Price: 190LL

Discount: 50% (95LL at the event)


[Stargazer Creations] - Piercing Set - Vinda (Brokkr Colab) @ We Love Roleplay
Tested for CATWA Catya Uma Lona Kimberly. Compatible Mesh Head required!
 


Set includes:
Vinda Set (Catwa Catya)
Vinda Set (Catwa Kimberly)
Vinda Set (Catwa Lona)
Vinda Set (Catwa Uma)
Vinda Set Texture Hud


!dM Deviousmind ~ Maharani Gacha

 

Gacha includes:
16 commons
3 rares

No.Match ~ No_Spell Hair

 
 Set includes:
Mesh Head Haribase hud
Hairbases classic
Hair
Hair-Busty
Color Hud

Pose Used - =Fashiowl poses= ~ Belly Dance
 



 I am Wearing:

      Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Body (Maitreya)

      Head: Catwa Uma Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)

No comments:

Post a Comment