Tuesday, September 25, 2018

To Stroll by the Sea.....

Tonight, I went for a walk.....

The many smells of the night air;
fir trees, sand, grasses and the sea
surround me in the cool, twilight breezes,
while a pure, silver-white moon rises majestically.

Stars begin to pop out like twinkling fairy lights.
The ocean murmurs and laps the shore tenderly.
Night birds, crickets and frogs fill the air
with the sounds of the night - as I walk softly.

Pleasure surrounds me as I take it all in.
My senses are alert and my eyes are full of delight.
I am a small part of the universe, problems diminish
and I know again how to drink in and feel the light.

I can't describe the rustling trees well enough to do it justice nor can I paint a good enough picture of the moonlit sea.
All I can hope to do in these words of mine
are to get across the breathtaking gladness I feel - to be me.  

ND/MD Nirma Design ~ Zoe Skin/Shape


 




Set includes:
Zoe (Catwa-Lilly+Maiteya)Shape
Zoe (Catwa-Catya+Maitreya)Shape
Zoe (Vista-Diana+Maitreya)Shape
Zoe (Vista-Lia+Maitreya)Shape
Omega Head Applier Hud
Omega Body Applier Hud


ND/MD Nirma Designs ~ Eden Lipsticks







lipstick colors are created for ND/MD Eden head skin.
They work best for CATWA and VISTA bento heads,
but can be used on any other OMEGA ready head.

Tiffany Designs ~ Sheila Gown with Appliers ~Cream






Set includes:
Earrings L&R
Headband
Necklace
Classic Top
Classic Pant
Skirt Upper Leg L
Skirt Upper Leg R
Underskirt
Chest
Spine
Appliers Hud (Maitreya/Slink/Belleza/Omega)
TD Skirt Panel (XXS-L)
TMP Appliers

Sintiklia ~ Amara Hair @ Hair Fair


 
Set includes:
Bangs 1 mirrored Unrig&Resize
Bangs 1 Unrig&Resize
Bangs 2 mirrored Unrig&Resize
Bangs 2 Unrig&Resize
Bangs 3 mirrored Unrig&Resize
Bangs 2 Unrig&Resize
Breast size 1
Breast size 2
Breast size 3
Color Hud
Styler Hud
Materials On/Off button

Photo Location ~ Fallen Gods Mainstore
Pose Used ~ FOXCITY. Breezy



                




                                                    I am Wearing:

                              Body: Maitreya Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                              Head: Catwa Lilly Bento Mesh Head (Catwa)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment