Monday, September 17, 2018

PhotoShoot stopped by the Rain...

Life is a Picture

I took a little time today,
to reminisce of yesterday.
To review our lives in the past
recorded here in photographs.

As I page through the years,
Sometimes I may shed some tears.
So many faces I have known,
some passed away and others grown.

Sometimes it's hard to realize,
when all spread out before my eyes,
With all the pictures that I took,
our whole lives are in this book.
Author: Unknown 






                                                                WEBSITE LINK



7 Deadly s[K]ins - Mellia September Group Gift

Set includes:
Omega Skin Applier

Tone Options are (Caramel,Pineapple,Sand,Almond,Cotton Candy,Fudge,Maple,Oak & Walnut - Shape Sold Separately)

Salacity - Photo Studio Lights




Each sold separately or Fatpack

Softboxes
Spotlights
Umbrellas

L.I.C. (Lyndy in Chains) ~ Booty Edition





Set includes:
Hud
Shorts(Maitreya,Freya/Isis,Slink Physique,Slink Hourglass,Tonic Fine,Tonic Curvy,TMP)
Top (Maitreya,Freya/Isis,Slink Physique,Slink Hourglass,Tonic Fine,Tonic Curvy,TMP)


Scene :

++Twilight++ ~ Listen to the rain





Poses Used:  Foxcity. ~ Rider 



::GR::-Głαмøur ρøsєs-Pose - Motorcycle Female 01

                           


                                                  I am Wearing:

                    Body:Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body(Maitreya)

                    Head: Genus Project Bento Mesh Head (GenusProject)

                    Hair: Tableau Vivant//Falling Hair-Windfall Rare (Tableau Vivant)

No comments:

Post a Comment