Saturday, June 8, 2019

Anime Universe.....

I Love Anime


I have always loved anime

Some people don't like it and that's okay,

To me the characters are cool and cute

If you love anime no one can dispute,

The joy and fun the anime cartoons represent

Some characters are even heaven sent,

But, the reality is there is so much anime out there

I don't mind because I am some one who cares.


Written By: Unique Poetry 2015

Copyright © Michelle Born | Year Posted 2015



 
Horntail ~ Riri Gacha

Set includes:
Arm L&R
Collar
Hip L&R
Kinky Bikini
Pin
Scarf
Skirt
Shirt

Available in Black/Pink/RoseGold/Silver/White


[ Mudskin ] ~ Young Yi Skin @ Arcade

set includes:
Classic Skin
Skin Hud

Body appliers sold separately


Pose Used ~ [Nekotron] ~ Cute Poses




Photo Location ~ Backdrop City ~ Kawaii Setups




                                                        I am Wearing :
   
                            Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                           Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment