Sunday, June 23, 2019

Just My Luck.....

Just My Luck!
Just when I know what I want,
Where to go to get it,
and When!
The Doors are closed,
and I am unable to enter....



 HORNTAIL - Shiro Outfit




/////COAT///// Due to the Star in the middle of the coat and avoid clipping/distortions, you will need to readjust the size of your shape: Edit Shape > Torso Breast Size: 50 Breast Cleavage: 55 - 80 /////GLOVES///// Gloves is not rigged with Maitreya Lara body, so you're required to remove maitreya hands while wearing these bento gloves.

Gacha includes:
Coat
Corset
Boots
Gloves
Wristband

Available in Black/BlaclPink/BlackViolet/White/WhiteCyan/WhitePink

{Limerence} ~ Sati Hair @ SL16B GIFT

Set includes:
Sati Hair
Sati Hair(boobs)
Hud VIP set

Pose & Decor Used

FOXCITY~ Late Night Poses & Out of Luck Photobooth



                                                         I am Wearing:

                         Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

                         Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

                         Skin: Popony Mogu Skin (Popony)

No comments:

Post a Comment