Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Summer Heat....

In his own poem entitled “Heat,” Archibald Lampman, by contrast, finds the weather invigorating.

From plains that reel to southward, dim,
The road runs by me white and bare;
Up the steep hill it seems to swim
Beyond, and melt into the glare.
Upward half-way, or it may be
Nearer the summit, slowly steals
A hay-cart, moving dustily
With idly clacking wheels.

...

In the sloped shadow of my hat
I lean at rest, and drain the heat;
Nay more, I think some blessèd power
Hath brought me wandering idly here:
In the full furnace of this hour
My thoughts grow keen and clear.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I am so Excited!!!! Thank you so very much Nicole Button!I won this Gorgeous Lena Skin in her Facebook Giveaway.This skin is the absolutely perfect for any occasion and I am simple stumped on what tone to use because all of them are in one word...well...PERFECTION!

 
 
Egozy ~ Lena Skin for Genus

Set includes:
Shape
Brow Shape
Head Applier
Belleza Body Appliers
Maitreya Body Appliers
Slink Body Appliers
Omega Body Appliers

Available in Brun/Canelle/Choco/Coffee/Ebony/Fair/Golden/Honey/Ivory/Lithium/Milk/Nougat/Pale/Porcelain



Moon Hair ~ Summer Breeze

Set includes:
Hair
Hair Color Hud
Hat & Style Hud



Photo Location ~ Kanaloa Surf Beach

Pose Used ~ Nanika ~ Summer Heat

                                                  

                                                              I am Wearing:

                         Body: Maitreya Lara Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)
          
                         Head: Genus Project Baby Face Bento Mesh Head (Genus Project)

                         Dress: Belle Epoque ~ Lilith Mint Dress (Belle Epoque)

No comments:

Post a Comment