Monday, May 9, 2022

Centaur and the Faerie Queen....

 

Centaur and the Faerie Queen

As she twirls a blood red tulip between her fingers,

dogwood blossoms fall and cling to her hair like snow.

It is deep in Springtime

and midday sunlight filters through new leaves,

making, ever changing, antique lace patterns on her skin.

Teasing my view

I now and then glimpse the efflorescence of her *******,

and her body's perfect design.

The Faerie Queen,

strolling, floating, in a wildflower glade amid the newness of the season.

A ****** unknown to her,

through dreamy eyes, I secretly peer, drunk with the vision of her.

Tittled by the nakedness of her toes combing blades of grass,

with her eyes fixed on waxwings in a puddle bath,

she quietly laughs.

Startled, I laugh along with her.

Breaking my silence,

I drop my lyre.

The strings play an eerie dissident chord as I run off to the wood.

My hooves throwing sod,

my hair streaming in the wind.

LD Goodwin May 2014





THE OFFICIAL EVENTS FOR FANTASY FAIRE HAVE ENDED BUT DO NOT FEAR!! THE FAIRE WILL BE OPEN FOR 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL WEDNESDAY EVENT MAY 11TH :) PLENTY OF TIME TO GO SHOP AND QUEST AND HAVE FUN!!!

Juna ~ Naimi Body Tattoo Unisex RFL @ Fantasy Faire April 21st - May 8th

Set includes:
Dark
Medium
Light 
Ultralight

Juna ~ Naimi Head Tattoo Unisex RFL @ Fantasy Faire April 21st - May 8th

Set includes:
Dark
Medium
Light 
Ultralight


Set includes:
Horns w/resizer
Hud


Set includes:
Makeup (BOM)
Chest Marks (BOM)
Leg Marks (BOM)

Jinx ~ Rideable Centaur Special Edition @ Fantasy Faire April 21st - May 8th


Animesh Rideable Centaur-No Need to rezz just add and ride :)


              I am Wearing:
        Head: Lelutka Kaya EvoX Bento Mesh Head (Lelutka)

        Body: Maitreya Lara 5.3 Bento Mesh Body (Maitreya)

        Outfit: Belle Epoque Inner Goddess (Past Gacha)(Belle Epoque)

        Hair: Sintiklia Nox Hair (Past Gacha)(Sintiklia)

No comments:

Post a Comment