Sunday, May 1, 2022

Fallen Gods Alia Baroque Jail & Bail......

 

The Pawlice were at it again >.> they jailed our beloved ALIA!!! This can not stand!!! We Must revolt, We Must Riot, We MUST DONATE to bail him out!!! Yes I know this post is late but better late than never lol. I was sick on Saturday so I am few days late posting this blog. One Thing I look forward to ,(tho I am not sure Alia does lol) , is the jail and bail! Not only is it a wonderful cause but Alia always spoils us with unique never to be sold again skins! This year was no different with his Gorgeous Nut & Geb Skins!! Each skin is amazing in its own way. All though the 2 hour event the battled back and forth to see which would be the favorite! I think it was a close call but I believe Nut won out by a tad but lets be honest they BOTH are Gorgeous and a MUST Have! Thank you Alia for Spoiling us every year!! We Love you!! 


Ok Everyone get ready to be photo bombed as I took Lotsss of pics of the event and all the Super Awesome Gorgeous Supporters of the event ^_^!














Alia has transcended!!!

Everyone the Party Bus to Enjoy the Faire!!



No comments:

Post a Comment