Sunday, May 15, 2022

Oggie Boogie's Place..........


 Oogie Boogie's Song

Song by Ed Ivory and Ken Page


Well, well, well, what have we here?

Sandy Claws, huh?

Ooh, I'm really scared

So, you're the one everybody's talkin' about?

You're joking, you're joking

I can't believe my eyes

You're joking me, you gotta be

This can't be the right guy

He's ancient, he's ugly

I don't know which is worse

I might just split a seam now

If I don't die laughing first

When Mr. Oogie Boogie says

There's trouble close at hand

You'd better pay attention, now

'Cause I'm the Boogie Man

And if you aren't shaking

There's something very wrong

'Cause this may be the last time you hear the Boogie song, oh (wow)

Oh (wow)

Oh (oh, he's the Oogie Boogie Man)

Well, if I'm feelin' ansty

And I've nothin' much to do

I might just cook a special batch

Of snake and spider stew

And don't ya know the one thing

That would make it work so nice?

A roly-poly Sandy Claws to add a little spice (oh)

Oh (oh)

Oh (oh)

Oh yeah, I'm the Boogie Man (oh yeah, he's the Boogie Man)

Release me now

Or you must face the dire consequences

The children are expecting me

So please, come to your senses

You're joking, you're joking

I can't believe my ears

Would someone shut this fella up?

I'm drowning in my tears

It's funny, I'm laughing

You really are too much

And now, with your permission

I'm going to do my stuff

Well, what are you going to do?

I'm going to do the best I can

Oh, the sound of rolling dice

To me is music in the air

'Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man

Although I don't play fair

It's much more fun, I must confess

When lives are on the line

Not mine, of course

But yours, oh boy

Now that'd be just fine

Release me fast, or you'll have to answer for this heinous act

Oh brother, you're something

You put me in a spin

You aren't comprehending

The position that you're in

It's hopeless, you're finished

You haven't got prayer

'Cause I'm Mr. Oogie Boogie

And you ain't going nowhere



                                          Website


Yup it is that time again!!!! Enchantment is coming sooooon! This rounds theme is Burtonesque! Woohoo !! I am so excited!!! Who DOESN'T love Tim Burton Movies????The event opened Saturday May 14th 12 noon SLT


Dragon Magick Wares  ~ Oogie House @ Enchantment Presents Burtonesque May 14th

Set includes:

Mesh House

17.5x9.5

37 prims

Copy/Mod


Celeste ~ Curled Grass @ Enchantment Presents Burtonesque May 14th

Set includes:

Curled Grass Copy/Mod 1-2 LI

Available in Purple/Black/Blue/Aqua/Gray/Pink


LOVE ~ Curly Wurly Tree @ Enchantment Presents Burtonesque May 14th

Set includes:

Mesh Tree copy/mod 2 LI

Available in Green/Pink/Polka/Black/Blue/Peach


LOVE ~ Sally Legs @ Enchantment Presents Burtonesque May 14th

Set includes:

Mesh Legs Copy/Mod 4LI

No comments:

Post a Comment